Sunday, November 16, 2014

Kindergarten Readiness


I always love this time of year! Wednesday, November 19 at 7:00 p.m. is our Lower School Curriculum Night for Prospective Parents. I am so looking forward to hearing from a Senior who began her journey at SSSAS in Kindergarten. As you gather information about schools, events like these can be incredibly helpful and enjoyable. 

On Friday, I had the opportunity to speak to parents about Kindergarten Readiness. I wanted to share some links here. I will be sharing more suggestions in the weeks to come. 



  • Favorite Authors: Dr. Seuss, Mo Willems, Shell Silverstein, Mother Goose

  • A Favorite Alphabet Book: LMNO Peas, by Keith Baker

  • A Favorite Number Book: One Gorilla, A Counting Book, by Anthony Browne


Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, I am new in Phoenix and finding for a pre-school for my 4 year old daughter. I have talked to many people but no one is able to suggest a good Phoenix preschool for her. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not familiar with preschools in Phoenix, but please email me at kcarbo@sssas.org. I have some ideas!

      Delete